Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Eye of the Tiger

As most of you have already seen Blake was pretty much the cutest tiger ever for Halloween. And what does every tiger need but a set of good looking zookeepers....Enjoy :)






Look at how little he is...



Distracted by the grass!

Zookeeper Tom (our name tags did not last long thanks to Blake!)



Blake and I went trick or treating with his friend Eliza (aka Dorthy) and you would be surprised how much candy I had to turn down. It would obviously have been for me so I didn't feel comfortable! However, I can't wait until he is older so I can rummage through his candy bag and eat it while he is asleep! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! He is the cutest little tiger I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO cute!!! And the zookeeper look works on you! wha ha ha ha!!! xo

    ReplyDelete