So I know I am WAY behind on Blake's blog but I finally found time today to sit down and get it done! So expect a few back to back posts this week! A lot has happened in July including Blake's first vacation to....drum roll please...Biloxi, MS!!! Ha ha! I guess it's not about where you go but who you see, right?! It was a seven and a half hour drive and Blake took it like a champ, sleeping the whole way!
When we finally arrived (after making a much needed stop at foosackly's in Mobile) Blake was out of our hands. Literally, he got a lot of cuddle time with the Gilly side of the family!
Look at everyone giving the little guy attention! So cute!
Blake was awesome at Mattie and Justen's wedding, even though he still managed to embarrass us by letting out a huge burp right before the mother of the bride walked down the aisle....we are still working on his manners! As for the reception, Blake was fast asleep missing a great party!
"The Baby Whisperer"
Before we headed home to Jax, we made a stop at Fort Walton Beach to visit the Hawarah's at beach project where Blake got some good hang out time with his cousins in the hotel and at the beach.
It was so good to see both sides of the family. Blake is one loved kid and we are thankful that we have family that is not too far away.
Great post with such cute, cute pictures! There is nothing like great family time. Blake is going to be so well loved by both sides of his family. He is certainly blessed as we are blessed that he is part of us. Love that kid (and his parents :)!)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of everyone staring at him is awesome!! I would be doing that too! Someday soon I hope... xoxo
ReplyDelete