It is so hard to believe that our little guy is already 4 months old! I know it's been awhile so I will catch you up on his cuteness! This past month Blake has started smiling much more, drooling, laughing, sleeping through the night, drooling, making a lot more noises, grabbing toys (which end up straight in his mouth), drooling some more, using his legs to stand, moving positions in his crib, and did I mention he has started drooling?! Drool and all we can't seem to get enough of this kid!
Blake weighed 15.13 lbs and was 24 1/4 inches long, putting him in the 75th percentile all around...he is one big boy!
Isn't he just so cute?! Happy 4 months buddy!




I love him Cousin! I need to meet him! I wonder when he sees my teeth if he just knows who I am. You better be telling him about me!
ReplyDeleteThe many faced of Blake are so, so stinking cute!! I can't believe everything he is doing these days!! Love this kid and love his mama!!! (And his dad!:))
ReplyDeletethat would be faces not faced!!!
ReplyDelete