Friday, September 7, 2012

5 Months....well sort of

I know what you're thinking and let me confirm, it HAS been forever since I last posted. Who knew moving and getting a new job would keep me so busy?! In the time that has passed Blake had his 5 month birthday which is so crazy to me that he has been alive that long! In my defense I did try to take his picture a few days ago...



...and in his defense he was sick. Needless to say I was forced to put the camera down and take his pictures another day.















At 5 months Blake is drooling, laughing, squealing with excitement, rolling over, sleeping like a champ, and ruining majority of his clothes with his explosive bowel movements. He also went to the nursery for the first time (yes I cried, no he did not. I had to take home the chair cover he was sitting in to wash it...again it's those explosive bowels, so embarrassing!). He is enjoying tummy time, grabbing his feet, grabbing my hair, grabbing everything in front of him, and playing in his exersaucer. Blake is so fun to have around and we are loving watching him grow up, even if it is happening too fast!

2 comments:

  1. look at those muscles!!! love him! (piper does too - she is looking with me and keeps saying 'babies. blake.')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing him at 5 months but am super excited for him to be 6 months old because that is how old he will be when I see him next :)! Can't wait! I love these calendar pictures. If I had to pick a favorite I think it would be the one with him on his tummy holding his head up or maybe the one with his two fingers in his mouth. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete