We finally decided it was time to give Blake some rice cereal and to be honest I'm not sure who it was harder on me, Tom, or Blake! For me, rice cereal means that Blake doesn't need me as much to survive....I mean I kind of like that he is so dependent on me! For Tom, it meant that Blake was growing up which is happening too fast anyways. And for Blake....well I can't imagine rice cereal tasting all that good but I could be wrong! But it was time. He was constantly watching us while we ate, following our food and drinks with his eyes and trying to grab them at any opportunity he could. So we did it. We loaded him up with his clean new bib, sat him in his bumbo chair, and with the camera ready to record we fed Blake his first food ever....(insert tears)
And he was ready for it...(look at him grabbing for the spoon! What a little cutie!)
Or was he??
And the verdict is...
...
...he likes his fingers better! :)
Okay, okay in all seriousness I'm pretty sure he likes it. But who can tell with this kid?! He has such a laid back personality he seems to like everything in this world! It was such a fun, big moment for us to watch Blake eat "real food". I'm anxious to see what his next "first" will be...maybe saying mama?!?! :) A girl can dream right?!
Peeps your hair is so long!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so long!! Oh, and Blake is so adorable!! Can't believe he is already eating real food!
ReplyDelete