We did it! We kept Blake alive and survived one month of parenthood! Who knew one month could fly by so fast?! It is crazy to see how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. From the length of his body to the chubbiness of his cheeks this kid is getting bigger right before our very eyes. So of course I saw this accomplishment as a photo opportunity. Enjoy!
Isn't he just the cutest? For the record there are about twenty more photos just like this but I'm pretty sure they all look the same! Blake is not going to have any shortage of pictures of him as a baby!
So excited you started a blog so that I can see sweet baby Blake as he changes and grows. And so that I can see my sweet Amber as she changes and grows as a mom. It's all so beautiful and wonderful! I love all the pictures and editorials in your blog. Can't wait for more!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are AWESOME!!! He is seriously so cute! I HAVE to cuddle him soon...
ReplyDelete