Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So emo


It's official, Blake has started to show some emotion other than crying! It is so fun to watch him make his funny faces. If we are lucky, which we usually never are, we even get to capture his cute new faces on camera.

Confused Face a.k.a. "Why are you talking to me like that?" face

I have gas face

Happy face

Grumpy face
"Pleeeease" face (Who knew they started with the puppy dog eyes at such a young age?)

Our favorite new face of his is of course his cute little smile!




Along with new smiling faces comes cute little noises! Enjoy! :)





Sorry the videos are blurry. I don't really know how to fix that! But let's be honest they are still fun to watch!

2 comments:

  1. those noises! and that smile! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Videos and pictures that grandmas (aka Kay Kay) love!!! So stinking cute and such sweet noises. I just want to pick him up and hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete