Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello B.K.

Who would have thought five years ago that I would be here. Married, unemployed, a mother (which still weirds me out), and starting a blog! And for who? I'm sure there are only a couple of you who will actually follow and read my blog but let's be honest I have one cute kid that I can't wait to show off! Expect more pictures than writing and lots of updates on how and what the little guy is doing these days. So here we go, let's start at the beginning and welcome Blake to the Kubalewski family.

I know what you're thinking...who is this african american alien looking baby striking a pose out of the womb? Say hello to our little cutie, Blake Thomas Kubalewski. :)



Here we are meeting the little guy for the first time. Believe it or not this continues to be the only picture of the three of us all together. I don't know about you but I think it's time we took another family photo!

Enjoying some father son time.
A somewhat better picture of mommy and Blake.
We called Nina at 6:00am to let her know we were on our way to the hospital and 7 hours later she was in Jacksonville. I think someone was excited to meet Blake!


Well it was one rough pregnancy and one rough delivery, but Blake was worth it and we are so excited and thankful that the Lord blessed us with one sweet healthy baby boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment